Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes.

There is a bit of a format shift that's going to happen with this fine blog space. While music is still playing a big part to this fine blog, I feel like there are some topics that I want to explore that are kind of hard to under the umbrella of a music blog. This will not suddenly become the Trey's Life And Uhh...Oh Yeah, Other Stuff Blog, but it will be more like my diversion not too long ago about True Life where I talk about TV and things of that sort. I'm also a heavy film geek, so that will play a lot into it. Expect a slight name change as well to accompany the "not music" subjects, and more wordiness because it's not like I have enough wordiness already.

So yeah, if you're one of the devout readers (and who isn't, obviously), don't be jarred by a name change and etc. Have a good Thanksgiving, find some good deals on some CDs and movies on Black Friday. Peace.

No comments: